03-16-2015, 10:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello guys, I bought a PlayStation 4 used, and when I went to connect online, I came out written that the ps4 was banned, the point is that my account has trophies and avatars hackers, but it is not banned and on ps3 works ... do you think the console was already banned or are banned when I access?

(google translator) are Italian
03-16-2015, 10:30 PM #2
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Originally posted by Francesco96ITA View Post
hello guys, I bought a PlayStation 4 used, and when I went to connect online, I came out written that the ps4 was banned, the point is that my account has trophies and avatars hackers, but it is not banned and on ps3 works ... do you think the console was already banned or are banned when I access?

Call SONY and tell them your issue they might be able to assist you with more info, Also try asking the person you bought it from.

The following user thanked Sync for this useful post:

tygouvion123
03-16-2015, 10:33 PM #3
tygouvion123
Climbing up the ladder
hello guys, I bought a PlayStation 4 used, and when I went to connect online, I came out written that the ps4 was banned, the point is that my account has trophies and avatars hackers, but it is not banned and on ps3 works ... do you think the console was already banned or are banned when I access?

i agree with Sync....call sony and if they cant fix it for you try to get your money back from the guy u bought it from...GoodLuck!
03-16-2015, 10:42 PM #4
it is console ban because u was having a ps3 cfw and then you take the id to ps4 so thats ban seb5594
03-17-2015, 12:10 AM #5
are you sure? why not just made ​​me access
03-17-2015, 12:13 AM #6
Originally posted by Sync View Post
Call SONY and tell them your issue they might be able to assist you with more info, Also try asking the person you bought it from.

the ps4 I restored to the owner , but I'm afraid to buy another because I do not know if the problem is me or not ... you think you can what I said ?
03-17-2015, 03:24 PM #7
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
the ps4 I restored to the owner , but I'm afraid to buy another because I do not know if the problem is me or not ... you think you can what I said ?

if you can login on your ps3 but not your ps4 then then ps4 has been banned. getting a new one will fix your issue as your account is not banned just the ps4
03-18-2015, 02:02 AM #8
I solved thanks to all. was the playstation to be banned
03-18-2015, 05:03 AM #9
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo