03-21-2015, 03:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
so basically everyone know that you can speed up download by putting your system in rest mode,which will increase the speed by a ton!...but did you know that it also works when you install games such as, "Battlefield 3, Hardline, and GTA V. Know all these games have something in common. THEY ALL TAKE FOREVER TO DOWNLOAD... It takes at least a good 3-4 hours to reach 20%, and yes i know most people are gonna say,"Its your internet bro!" But not really. So let me get to the point. The rest mode option doesn't work for patches or in games updates... Take destiny for instance, when
'Bungie" releases a nice little patch... that's something you cant increase. But when your installing a game, whether it be straight from the hardrive or the disk, it will LITERALLY INCREASE your install speed!

So if this is no use to you, but if your like me and you've felt the struggle than take this tip, i promise you it won't let you down.

The following user thanked Innovai for this useful post:

Formal671
03-21-2015, 08:20 PM #2
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Pure
so basically everyone know that you can speed up download by putting your system in rest mode,which will increase the speed by a ton!...but did you know that it also works when you install games such as, "Battlefield 3, Hardline, and GTA V. Know all these games have something in common. THEY ALL TAKE FOREVER TO DOWNLOAD... It takes at least a good 3-4 hours to reach 20%, and yes i know most people are gonna say,"Its your internet bro!" But not really. So let me get to the point. The rest mode option doesn't work for patches or in games updates... Take destiny for instance, when
'Bungie" releases a nice little patch... that's something you cant increase. But when your installing a game, whether it be straight from the hardrive or the disk, it will LITERALLY INCREASE your install speed!

So if this is no use to you, but if your like me and you've felt the struggle than take this tip, i promise you it won't let you down.
Nice man, should help some people out, good job :p
03-30-2015, 01:10 PM #3
Formal671
Bounty hunter
Solid. Thanks for the tip man.
04-05-2015, 08:47 AM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Pure

It has not once ever taken me more than a hour to download a full game. let alone 3-4 hours to get to 20% lol. Thanks for the tip about installing ill try it out
04-05-2015, 05:57 PM #5
for 3-4 hours to install not download, such as battlfield 4 or hardline, that makes you install there games
04-05-2015, 08:59 PM #6
alguem pode me ajudar como obter leas team standing tool v2.2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo