06-01-2015, 03:05 PM #1
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So recently, I decided to finally sit down and play my PS4 online now that my college finals were done. Well upon turning my PS4 on, I was prompted to change my password as a security measure thru the email associated with my account. Problem is, the gmail account I used is deactivated and no longer recoverable. So after contacting Sony Chat Support several times and to no avail, was I able to get the email on my account reset.

They asked me to provide the Serial number to the system (be it PS3 or PS4) in which the account was originally made on. Now, I know for a FACT that I made this account on my first ever PS3 (old fat 40GB version) that I bought in November 2007. However, Chat support claims the Serial I provided was not what they account was originally made on. They then asked me to provide the first and last 4 digits of the debit/credit card used to add funds on the account, and again, I did. Once again, they claimed it to be incorrect.

So my question is, does anyone have a way that I can prove to them that this account is actually mine and that I am simly trying to get the email associated with it, changed?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo