06-24-2015, 01:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys and Gals! I wanted to know if anyone has any information in regards to a save editor for Payday 2 Crimewave Edition that would work for PS4. Is there anyone working on one currently? Or is one already finished and I don't know about it? Is it even possible to make? Thanks in advance for the help!

-MaineCane

The following user thanked MaineCane for this useful post:

sonicx1995
06-24-2015, 02:12 AM #2
Play it legit!
06-24-2015, 01:16 PM #3
I'll never understand why people say every time "play it legit" or "dont cheat" or something like this.

For this people: not everybody wanna play the game normal, its lame, in every game. So stop spaming and if u dont have a answer like yes or no, shut the *uck up!

@MaineCane there's nothing to mod ps4 saves. Maybe u can mod a ps3 save file and transfer it to the ps4 like in Minecraft or Borderlands 2. I've never played PayDay 2

The following user thanked AlphaStorm100 for this useful post:

sonicx1995
06-24-2015, 06:21 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by MaineCane View Post
Hi guys and Gals! I wanted to know if anyone has any information in regards to a save editor for Payday 2 Crimewave Edition that would work for PS4. Is there anyone working on one currently? Or is one already finished and I don't know about it? Is it even possible to make? Thanks in advance for the help!

-MaineCane

There is no game save editors for any PS4 games right now.
06-24-2015, 10:56 PM #5
Originally posted by MaineCane View Post
Hi guys and Gals! I wanted to know if anyone has any information in regards to a save editor for Payday 2 Crimewave Edition that would work for PS4. Is there anyone working on one currently? Or is one already finished and I don't know about it? Is it even possible to make? Thanks in advance for the help!

-MaineCane

I would like this also, I was an imfamy 2-76, game crashed, save file corrupted. I have no intention of modding the game of just making me a 5-100, but to just get my level back and continue where I left off.
06-24-2015, 10:58 PM #6
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
I'll never understand why people say every time "play it legit" or "dont cheat" or something like this.

For this people: not everybody wanna play the game normal, its lame, in every game. So stop spaming and if u dont have a answer like yes or no, shut the *uck up!

@MaineCane there's nothing to mod ps4 saves. Maybe u can mod a ps3 save file and transfer it to the ps4 like in Minecraft or Borderlands 2. I've never played PayDay 2

Wait, is there actually nothing to mod PS4 save files? I know that the PARSAM.SFO isn't here on current gen so it wont work with last gen modding programs, but damn, PS4 has been out for a while now.
06-25-2015, 04:29 AM #7
Originally posted by Sherako View Post
Wait, is there actually nothing to mod PS4 save files? I know that the PARSAM.SFO isn't here on current gen so it wont work with last gen modding programs, but damn, PS4 has been out for a while now.

Yep, there is nothing.

You can modify ps3 save files and transfer them to the PS4 but not in every game. It works on Borderlands 2 (and Pre Sequel i think), Minecraft and some other games.

But u cant mod on ps4 right now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo