10-10-2015, 07:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm thinking about getting a 55" 4K t.v. What would be best to go with my PS4? It seems like a "Smart" t.v. would be a waste of money because the PS4 already does all of that stuff. I have the official PS4 remote pre-ordered and if I got a Sony t.v. than it would work with that as well. Here's one cool t.v. that I was looking at... You must login or register to view this content.

I'm going to be going from an LG 1080P tv (42") that's over 6 years old to an 55" 4K tv. I know that I won't be using the 4K for a while but all of the 1080P stuff will look really nice because it will be a much newer tv. I do have Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Amazon Prime and am looking forward to when they start putting everything out in 4K.
10-14-2015, 06:05 AM #2
Default Avatar
Roar
Originally posted by Monkeydad1977 View Post
I'm thinking about getting a 55" 4K t.v. What would be best to go with my PS4? It seems like a "Smart" t.v. would be a waste of money because the PS4 already does all of that stuff. I have the official PS4 remote pre-ordered and if I got a Sony t.v. than it would work with that as well. Here's one cool t.v. that I was looking at... You must login or register to view this content.

I'm going to be going from an LG 1080P tv (42") that's over 6 years old to an 55" 4K tv. I know that I won't be using the 4K for a while but all of the 1080P stuff will look really nice because it will be a much newer tv. I do have Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Amazon Prime and am looking forward to when they start putting everything out in 4K.

I have a smart T.V. and even with my PS4 I can still find uses for the T.V. apps. You have to think what are you going to do if PS4 goes down or you have an issue with your personal one. I find it to be a good idea to always have a back up plan.

The following user thanked Roar for this useful post:

Monkeydad1977
10-18-2015, 06:10 AM #3
Are Sony 4K tvs any good? Sony tvs work best with the PS4 right?
10-18-2015, 10:53 AM #4
I'm thinking of getting this tv You must login or register to view this content.
10-18-2015, 12:34 PM #5
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
PS4 doesnt do 4K.......
10-21-2015, 07:50 AM #6
The apps on PS4 do 4K, just not the games. I'm looking forward to watching Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Amazon Prime in 4K. The tv info says that it will up-convert 1080P into 4K so my games should look real purdy. Also, I've heard from numerous people that PS4 games look and sound best on a Sony tv. There's other stuff that I'll be able to do as well like watch 3D blu-ray movies.
10-21-2015, 11:59 AM #7
Default Avatar
Roar
I always buy Sony T.V.s Did you choose your tv yet?
10-21-2015, 07:14 PM #8
This is the tv that I am thinking about getting You must login or register to view this content.

I'm going to wait until Black Friday and then buy it from Amazon.
10-27-2015, 01:57 PM #9
Default Avatar
Roar
Originally posted by Monkeydad1977 View Post
I'm thinking about getting a 55" 4K t.v. What would be best to go with my PS4? It seems like a "Smart" t.v. would be a waste of money because the PS4 already does all of that stuff. I have the official PS4 remote pre-ordered and if I got a Sony t.v. than it would work with that as well. Here's one cool t.v. that I was looking at... You must login or register to view this content.

Going to close this thread down. Let us know what kinda TV you go with in the end :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo