10-24-2015, 01:00 PM #1
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4 Has a vibration on the console caused by RPM speeds of disc drive sony messed up and didnt put any rubbers on the side of the consoles i know the console looks good.. but i dont want a console for looks i want console that works...

PS4s i had CUH-1002A worse model to date. CUH-1102A Fixes some issues

CUH-1202A Has the new buttons on it which is the fix for random powers on /ejecting but still has the vibrations on it which i find very odd sony doesnt give a shit.

the only way to fix it is to deal with it.. its normal but when you are in the room with it its gets annoying...

but i considering.
Last edited by Turk_Warrior ; 11-01-2015 at 12:45 AM.
10-24-2015, 03:34 PM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
^ title please any fixes would be good i got a stand it helps a little bit but you can still hear it buzzing/humming noise checked everywhere

Thread has been moved to PS4 Questions and Support.
10-24-2015, 05:47 PM #3
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
^ title please any fixes would be good i got a stand it helps a little bit but you can still hear it buzzing/humming noise checked everywhere

Turning the ps4 off
Nah im joking idk
10-24-2015, 07:26 PM #4
The_Gazra
League Champion

Have your tried this?

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

10-27-2015, 01:56 PM #5
Default Avatar
Roar

Did the video, that was posted, help?
10-31-2015, 11:54 PM #6
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by LADY View Post
Did the video, that was posted, help?

no its seems do it sometimes one day its quite as a ghost and then its loud sometimes...
11-03-2015, 12:24 PM #7
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
no its seems do it sometimes one day its quite as a ghost and then its loud sometimes...

I don't own a PS4 but it should be similar to PS3... how do you eject the disc out of your PS4, manually via the PS4 itself or through settings on your console. If it continues then I would suggest sending it off for repair...

no i am not sending my console in for a virbation i been though sony 8 times... not going to get another one and walk all the way to the post office

How do you eject your disc you didn't answer that question?
Last edited by Helping-Hand ; 11-03-2015 at 12:33 PM.
11-03-2015, 12:32 PM #8
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by Hand View Post
I don't own a PS4 but it should be similar to PS3... how do you eject the disc out of your PS4, manually via the PS4 itself or through settings on your console. If it continues then I would suggest sending it off for repair...

no i am not sending my console in for a virbation i been though sony 8 times... not going to get another one and walk all the way to the post office

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo