11-06-2015, 12:16 PM #1
Jermupoika
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i got a PS4 on Wednesday and id like to upgrade my digitally bought PS3 games to PS4. Like ive bought Minecraft for PS3 but when i go to Minecraft on the PS Store on PS4 it says its free but thats the demo version.When i try to get the full game it just gives me the demo version like i dont have choice to pay for the full game!! Any tips?? Crying
11-06-2015, 12:34 PM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Jermupoika View Post
So i got a PS4 on Wednesday and id like to upgrade my digitally bought PS3 games to PS4. Like ive bought Minecraft for PS3 but when i go to Minecraft on the PS Store on PS4 it says its free but thats the demo version.When i try to get the full game it just gives me the demo version like i dont have choice to pay for the full game!! Any tips?? Crying

Some people are having the same problem... I found this thread on the Playstation forum with a solution that people said worked... I've covered their names due to their privacy... tell me if it works.

Problem:

You must login or register to view this content.

Solution:

You must login or register to view this content.
11-06-2015, 12:54 PM #3
Jermupoika
Do a barrel roll!
Okay thanks! Ill try that on Sunday when i get home Smile
11-09-2015, 08:03 AM #4
Jermupoika
Do a barrel roll!
Do you know where to find that setting? Is it on the PS Store or on the account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com website?? S
11-09-2015, 08:05 AM #5
Jermupoika
Do a barrel roll!
Oh i just found a link to it! Smile Thanks for the help!!
11-09-2015, 09:23 AM #6
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Oh i just found a link to it! Smile Thanks for the help!!

Did you manage to solve your problem?
11-09-2015, 09:52 AM #7
Jermupoika
Do a barrel roll!
Yes I did Smile
11-09-2015, 10:27 AM #8
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Yes I did Smile

Glad and use the quote button in future since people get a notification when you reply...
11-09-2015, 10:47 AM #9
Jermupoika
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Glad and use the quote button in future since people get a notification when you reply...

Haha okay Happy
11-09-2015, 03:54 PM #10
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Haha okay Happy

Good to see that you have gotten your issue solved. If you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

-Thread moved to answered questions.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

Toxic

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo