11-16-2015, 07:03 AM #1
BHO
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm hopefully investing in a playstation 4 console soon, as I have gotten addicted to black ops 3 using my buddies system, but I'm curious, do you have to subscribe to playstation plus to play online? :boskull:
11-16-2015, 08:18 AM #2
Jermupoika
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BHO View Post
I'm hopefully investing in a playstation 4 console soon, as I have gotten addicted to black ops 3 using my buddies system, but I'm curious, do you have to subscribe to playstation plus to play online? :boskull:

Yes you'll have to buy Playstation Plus to play Online. It's only 50€ for a year and you get 20 games a year for free.
11-16-2015, 09:22 AM #3
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
I'm hopefully investing in a playstation 4 console soon, as I have gotten addicted to black ops 3 using my buddies system, but I'm curious, do you have to subscribe to playstation plus to play online? :boskull:

Yes I believe so... I'm on PS3 so people don't have to pay. But I believe you get a free trial as well with a new console. Click You must login or register to view this content.
11-16-2015, 11:05 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!

Question has been answered. If you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

-Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo