12-28-2015, 01:40 AM #1
Dawko3126
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I have a question about recovery. I have a PSN account already and I play GTA Online. I would like to get some money/xp on this account. Is that possible or I have to create another account? Is there any chance to edit existing character and add some money/xp?
12-28-2015, 01:51 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Dawko3126 View Post
Hello, I have a question about recovery. I have a PSN account already and I play GTA Online. I would like to get some money/xp on this account. Is that possible or I have to create another account? Is there any chance to edit existing character and add some money/xp?

You would need to create a new account since it is already on Next-Gen. You'd make it online and not log on to it on the PS4. Then, hand it to someone who does PS3 GTA 5 Recoveries and they can transfer it to PS4 for you.
12-28-2015, 02:44 AM #3
Dawko3126
Save Point
I just bought money and experience, but they are on the new account and I can't move them to the main account. I can play on the new account on PS4 and I have everything but I would like to have that on my main account.
12-28-2015, 09:48 AM #4
Loes
Lexicon Admin
If you already transferred a account you gotta make a new account, no way of transferring it again :/
12-28-2015, 12:16 PM #5
Dawko3126
Save Point
Originally posted by another user
Note: When transferring from PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4, you must use the same PSN ID. A new PSN ID on PlayStation®4 cannot be transferred to from a different PSN ID on PlayStation®3 since your character’s progress is tied to the PSN account.

So, there is no chance to transfer when my PSN is different? Can someone help me with that?

1. Create new PSN account on website
2. Send details to do recovery

and what next ?
12-28-2015, 02:07 PM #6
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Hello, I have a question about recovery. I have a PSN account already and I play GTA Online. I would like to get some money/xp on this account. Is that possible or I have to create another account? Is there any chance to edit existing character and add some money/xp?

if u havent transferred your character from old gen to next gen then u can let them do a recovery for your main, if u transferred your account already then all u have to make a new psn account, send the info to the modder, then make a social club account when the modder is finish modding your account, link it to social club. btw if u want to make things easier for yourself as soon as u send the info to the modder sign into to your psn and do the story prologue but do not attempt to go online until the modder is finish and your ready to transfer.
12-28-2015, 03:08 PM #7
Dawko3126
Save Point
Ok thanks! I havent transferred from old to new gen. Now I know how this work.
01-13-2016, 12:34 PM #8
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Ok thanks! I havent transferred from old to new gen. Now I know how this work.

This question has been answered. If you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo