02-16-2016, 06:09 AM #1
Zane
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm having this issue where i can't hear people in the chat party. It shows there mic moving and the sign that there speaking, but I can't hear them. I know my mic works because I can hear other stuff through it. How do I fix this so I can hear them again? Thanks for any help in advanced!
02-16-2016, 06:13 AM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by Claw
I'm having this issue where i can't hear people in the chat party. It shows there mic moving and the sign that there speaking, but I can't hear them. I know my mic works because I can hear other stuff through it. How do I fix this so I can hear them again? Thanks for any help in advanced!

It could be the mic and/or headphone jack connection on the controller. Or its defective. Try using another mic and or controller if possible.
02-16-2016, 08:36 PM #3
I'm having this issue where i can't hear people in the chat party. It shows there mic moving and the sign that there speaking, but I can't hear them. I know my mic works because I can hear other stuff through it. How do I fix this so I can hear them again? Thanks for any help in advanced!

Can you hear people in-game?
02-16-2016, 10:20 PM #4
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン

i actually have this same problem but the reason for me is I have strict NAT type. What NAT type do you have?
02-17-2016, 05:22 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Go to the chat party, and go to settings of the chat. Change your chat to Chat Party. Not in-game chat. Sorry if I said this wrong. I am currently not on my ps4 and am about to go to sleep. Just go to the chat you're in and lurk through the settings. You'll find it. If the problem continues, quote me. I'll for sure help you out tomorrow. Good night sir/ma'm.
02-17-2016, 05:43 AM #6
Originally posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
i actually have this same problem but the reason for me is I have strict NAT type. What NAT type do you have?

You know there are methods to fix Strict NAT, right?
02-17-2016, 10:57 AM #7
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You know there are methods to fix Strict NAT, right?

Yeah I know, ya see I live in Rural Ireland. I cannot get Landline or 'Fixed Line' Broadband. So I use my phone as a hotspot for my laptop, PS4, Wii U etc.. Speed is fine and I can play online fine. Just when Im trying to join a party or anything its dodgy cause i have constant strict NAT using my phone and I dont think there is a way around it

The following user thanked SuperGamecube64 for this useful post:

Frosty
02-23-2016, 08:31 PM #8

Any updates?
02-25-2016, 01:34 AM #9
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Any updates?

Problem solved. Just restored to default settings :P
02-25-2016, 01:56 AM #10
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Problem solved. Just restored to default settings :P

Question answered. Moved to Answered Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo