03-13-2016, 11:40 AM #1
Biggtime
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys!
I am just running into some confusions and hesitations and just wanted your opinion to help my way out. So there's a sale on the PS Store (I am on PS4) and all the Assassin's Creed titles are available at a low price. So previously, I had saved up to about $99 and spent $60 on HITMAN (no regrets there). Now I have $38 left and I am in a shitty dilemma as of now. Assassin's Creed Syndicate is available for $29.99 and the Gold edition $35.99 and at the same the Assassin's Creed Black Flag is at $9.99 and $16.99 for the Gold edition. I can't have both the games since I am running short of some cents here. I already have had Black Flag on my PS3 (And my PS3 is broken) and I genuinely loved that game. I have seen people on the internet saying that Syndicate is just a better version of Unity (And Unity was shit). I asked an Assassin's Creed veteran friend of my mine and he suggested me to get Syndicate since I have already played Black Flag (the last time I played it was back in late 2014). Or better yet, should I get Rocket League for $19.99 instead and not give a fuk about the sale? (which is ending tomorrow). Please help me out guys :P Drack Geo
03-13-2016, 11:48 AM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Biggtime View Post
Hey guys!
I am just running into some confusions and hesitations and just wanted your opinion to help my way out. So there's a sale on the PS Store (I am on PS4) and all the Assassin's Creed titles are available at a low price. So previously, I had saved up to about $99 and spent $60 on HITMAN (no regrets there). Now I have $38 left and I am in a shitty dilemma as of now. Assassin's Creed Syndicate is available for $29.99 and the Gold edition $35.99 and at the same the Assassin's Creed Black Flag is at $9.99 and $16.99 for the Gold edition. I can't have both the games since I am running short of some cents here. I already have had Black Flag on my PS3 (And my PS3 is broken) and I genuinely loved that game. I have seen people on the internet saying that Syndicate is just a better version of Unity (And Unity was shit). I asked an Assassin's Creed veteran friend of my mine and he suggested me to get Syndicate since I have already played Black Flag (the last time I played it was back in late 2014). Or better yet, should I get Rocket League for $19.99 instead and not give a fuk about the sale? (which is ending tomorrow). Please help me out guys :P Drack Geo

Rocket League , ez as that :3
03-13-2016, 06:04 PM #3
tim1292
Little One
Black flag and rocket leauge
03-15-2016, 02:13 AM #4
Originally posted by Biggtime View Post
Hey guys!

Well seeing as the sale for Assassin's Creed has ended, I'll be closing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo