Post: Xsplit Streaming Issues! http://www.nextgenupdate.com/Cant stream smoothly! HELP!!!!
03-15-2016, 06:41 PM #1
JASnKAI_808
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Aloha,

I've pretty much ran out of ideas and solutions. I wanna stream to twitch using Xsplit and have no idea what settings to use for my current laptop and internet connection! The settings I currently tried renders the stream laggy/choppy/distorted/and even jittery at time! So i need some direction pleaaassee!!!

So for a background of my equipment I'm using...

LAPTOP:
15.6 HP Notebook (Touch Screen)
AMD A8-7410 APU 2.2 GHz
AMD R5 Graphics

INTERNET: Time Warner Cable (Hawaii)
100 mbs- Download
26.6 (HI Server) and 10.3 (Dallas Server)- Upload
15ms- Ping

MIS:
AVermedia Live Gamer Portable (LGP)
BENQ Monitor
PS4

So with thst in mind im currently looking to stream BO3 to twitch via Xsplit from my ps4! It dosnt matter the resolution and FPS, I just want a constant steady smooth stream when ever i hit stream! I will cut my losses if I cant do it because of my laptop but before i give up i just want people to tell me its not possible 100%!

I also wanna include overlays such as my Logitech C920 HD Camer and a Banner i made in Photoshop! Please let me know any info is better than what i have!
03-15-2016, 07:11 PM #2
Originally posted by 808 View Post
Aloha,

I've pretty much ran out of ideas and solutions. I wanna stream to twitch using Xsplit and have no idea what settings to use for my current laptop and internet connection! The settings I currently tried renders the stream laggy/choppy/distorted/and even jittery at time! So i need some direction pleaaassee!!!

So for a background of my equipment I'm using...

LAPTOP:
15.6 HP Notebook (Touch Screen)
AMD A8-7410 APU 2.2 GHz
AMD R5 Graphics

INTERNET: Time Warner Cable (Hawaii)
100 mbs- Download
26.6 (HI Server) and 10.3 (Dallas Server)- Upload
15ms- Ping

MIS:
AVermedia Live Gamer Portable (LGP)
BENQ Monitor
PS4

So with thst in mind im currently looking to stream BO3 to twitch via Xsplit from my ps4! It dosnt matter the resolution and FPS, I just want a constant steady smooth stream when ever i hit stream! I will cut my losses if I cant do it because of my laptop but before i give up i just want people to tell me its not possible 100%!

I also wanna include overlays such as my Logitech C920 HD Camer and a Banner i made in Photoshop! Please let me know any info is better than what i have!

Moved to PS4 Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo