Post: PS4 Remote Play Official From Sony play with any controller?
04-06-2016, 05:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So since the update came today and the offical app of sony for remote play on pc im asking if there is a way to let the pc think any controller is a DS4 so u can play with any controller?
Would be a nice thing i guess
04-08-2016, 10:01 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by thesanji999 View Post
So since the update came today and the offical app of sony for remote play on pc im asking if there is a way to let the pc think any controller is a DS4 so u can play with any controller?

i think its possible but i havent heard anyone talking about it
04-08-2016, 10:06 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
So since the update came today and the offical app of sony for remote play on pc im asking if there is a way to let the pc think any controller is a DS4 so u can play with any controller?

I'm 100% positive of this, just because you can run multiple different controllers on any PC. So to answer your question, yes it should be possible.
04-09-2016, 09:34 AM #4

I wonder. Maybe with CronusMax or similar, you could.
04-12-2016, 07:11 PM #5
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator

question is now answered. feel free to make a new thread if you have more questions

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo