05-26-2016, 11:33 PM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Saw this online, is it fake? What are your thoughts on it? Multiman on PS4. Homebrew by someone named eXtreme.

You must login or register to view this content.

05-26-2016, 11:37 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Saw this online, is it fake? What are your thoughts on it? Multiman on PS4. Homebrew by someone named eXtreme.

Nah i doubt it. He probably edited files and put custom logos for games and renamed them.

Theres not even custom firmware out yet how would he install multiman and stuff.

Funny how he didnt post him going into it. Its probably like installing homebrew on a OFW modded backup on PS3. It shows the homebrew app but you cant do anything but look at it.
Last edited by Like ; 05-26-2016 at 11:41 PM.
05-27-2016, 12:01 AM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Like View Post
Nah i doubt it. He probably edited files and put custom logos for games and renamed them.

Theres not even custom firmware out yet how would he install multiman and stuff.

Funny how he didnt post him going into it. Its probably like installing homebrew on a OFW modded backup on PS3. It shows the homebrew app but you cant do anything but look at it.

Well not publicly at least. But yeah that's what I was thinking.
05-27-2016, 12:50 AM #4
SC58
Former Staff
think of this stuff as if you are 10 years old and have to wait until you are 21 to drink beer

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Hydrogen, Like
05-27-2016, 02:12 AM #5
I believe u can already install pkg files but theybare no use atm
05-27-2016, 02:46 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Well not publicly at least. But yeah that's what I was thinking.

Originally posted by Like View Post

This is fake, and it isn't anything :p If I remember correctly, this is a Custom Menu by Senaxx and some other people that found XMB Entry Points a month ago Smile I posted it, on the PS4 Section. Just scroll down and you'll see it.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Yolo Brahs !
05-27-2016, 02:48 AM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
This is fake, and it isn't anything :p If I remember correctly, this is a Custom Menu by Senaxx and some other people that found XMB Entry Points a month ago Smile I posted it, on the PS4 Section. Just scroll down and you'll see it.

Ah okay. My mistake, I figured it wasn't anything real otherwise it would be getting more attention.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo