07-12-2016, 02:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); H E Y N G U

Every time I download an update for Black Ops 3 on Ps4 (1.13 in this case) It is always a MASSIVE update. Online they said the update would be 1.14 gig instead my update is 12.745 gig.

I pre ordered the new DLC and downloaded it prior to the update.

Any explanations would be awesome.
07-12-2016, 05:27 AM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Thatalbinofrog View Post
H E Y N G U

Every time I download an update for Black Ops 3 on Ps4 (1.13 in this case) It is always a MASSIVE update. Online they said the update would be 1.14 gig instead my update is 12.745 gig.

I pre ordered the new DLC and downloaded it prior to the update.

Any explanations would be awesome.

Its stating how much you have downloaded already + the 1.14 gig update, if you notice once the download starts, you arent actually downloading 12 gb, you are already progressed the ~10 gigs you have already downloaded.

The following user thanked Dacoco for this useful post:

gopro_2027
07-12-2016, 06:31 AM #3
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
Its stating how much you have downloaded already + the 1.14 gig update, if you notice once the download starts, you arent actually downloading 12 gb, you are already progressed the ~10 gigs you have already downloaded.

This is very useful info! I was so confused.
07-14-2016, 04:35 PM #4

That's weird because I have 11Mbs internet and it took me all day to do the download. I definitely downloaded the entire 12 gigs. What do you think's happening?
07-14-2016, 05:09 PM #5
Dacoco
I void warranties.
That's weird because I have 11Mbs internet and it took me all day to do the download. I definitely downloaded the entire 12 gigs. What do you think's happening?

its your first time downloading them.
07-17-2016, 10:41 AM #6
its your first time downloading them.

No it's not, I've had the game since release. And download updates all the time. All of them where huge.
07-17-2016, 05:26 PM #7
Dacoco
I void warranties.
No it's not, I've had the game since release. And download updates all the time. All of them where huge.

im telling you the bar was already filled some, you didnt have to download them again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo