10-19-2016, 03:18 AM #1
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well like title says.
please dont insult me.
im curious and want to know and try to learn something new.
10-19-2016, 05:09 PM #2
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
well like title says.
please dont insult me.

Not sure if im allowed to post this, but try this You must login or register to view this content.
10-20-2016, 02:28 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
well like title says.
please dont insult me.

It really all depends on what you're trying to learn. Are you trying to learn how to code a console? Exploiting a console? Their is many types of things you could do to a PS4 to start off with. Reverse Engineering is the type to back switch a device/console, but if you're trying to code consoles then that's a different story
10-31-2016, 03:59 AM #4
HeroWin
Java Developer
their is no special coding for the ps4... The ps4 kernel and OS is based off of FreeBSD which is a linux based system so you can pretty much just learn any language like c++ or c and definetly some x86_64 assembly.. !!! if you want to make games go check CTURT's ps4 sdk and go make a ping pong game!! You must login or register to view this content.
10-31-2016, 05:15 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
the more languages the better, basically anything you can learn teh better. and depending on the language you could goto your local library and see if they have books on the coding language

The following user groaned Kronos for this awful post:

HeroWin
11-22-2016, 10:14 AM #6
lol if your interested in learning a coding language, try starting with python or pearl, however python is MY more preferred language, starting off with C++ will most likely get you confused and or frustrated unless you have prior coding experience.. u can learn any language online for free, its just a means of finding a site that offers it, of if you want to learn on the go there are plenty of apps in the app store of your mobile device
11-22-2016, 10:37 AM #7
well like title says.
please dont insult me.

Maybe something like Fullsail Uni?
11-23-2016, 03:09 AM #8
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Maybe something like Fullsail Uni?

yea i started new project i found offshore host. and started my xenforo forum. maybe you know how to convert proboards csv to xenforo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo