Post: hi new to making mod menus and was wondering how do i extract code from games?
04-09-2017, 10:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); want to make a simple menu for trove ps4 and try and make a online menu for gta v1.39 and would also like to know if possible how do I make the menus compatible with certain versions of games e.g. gta 1.39 remember with ps3 it was to do with a modded eboot but so much has changed with ps4 that I'm a noob
04-09-2017, 10:09 PM #2
by code I mean in note++ <title>"title name e.g. god mode" </title> <cmd>"input code"</cmd>
04-09-2017, 10:23 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by jordantynan View Post
by code I mean in note++ <title>"title name e.g. god mode" </title> <cmd>"input code"</cmd>

Yeah... you would have to learn a lot of programming code to just make a simple thing for the PS4. Plus, you'd need a ton of pre-requisites for it to be on the PS4. Sorry

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

jordantynan
04-10-2017, 01:05 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by jordantynan View Post
want to make a simple menu for trove ps4 and try and make a online menu for gta v1.39 and would also like to know if possible how do I make the menus compatible with certain versions of games e.g. gta 1.39 remember with ps3 it was to do with a modded eboot but so much has changed with ps4 that I'm a noob

Since it seems like I have answered your question, this thread will now be closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo