04-12-2017, 08:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi I was wondering if someone with the new ps4 save wizard help me with a few things I want to buy it but I want to make sure I can mod saves myself, anyway
I got a xenoverse 2 save was wondering if someone could mod it with a perfect qq bang all 5s and aura slide and super black kamahamaha for cac and as well as dark gi suit from goku black if possible if not the qq bang would be enough anyway pm me if you can help with it. il pm you the link to the file just send a pm to me telling me you will look at it and if you want you can upload the save to the ngu servers after for xploder thank you. its a usa save btw mostly done
Last edited by vexkiyro ; 04-12-2017 at 08:19 PM.
04-12-2017, 08:18 PM #2
Games not supported
04-12-2017, 08:28 PM #3
well in any case I sent you a link to my save feel free to upload it for xploder or test it out see if advanced mode works for it

it has all characters for the first slot unlocked most of the best qq bangs I can make and almost all skills
Last edited by vexkiyro ; 04-12-2017 at 08:36 PM.
04-13-2017, 01:18 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by vexkiyro View Post
well in any case I sent you a link to my save feel free to upload it for xploder or test it out see if advanced mode works for it

it has all characters for the first slot unlocked most of the best qq bangs I can make and almost all skills

Please make sure to quote the user back so they receive a notification. Since the game is not supported, and Xploder is not out yet, this thread will now be closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo