08-01-2017, 03:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So on Friday July 28th I receive an email from Sony.
*Please do not reply to this email. This is a system generated message.*

Notice:Unauthorized or pirated software has been detected on your PlayStation®3 system. This use has violated the terms of both the "System Software License Agreement for the PlayStation®3 System" and the "Terms of Services and User Agreement" for the PlayStation®Network and its Community Code of Conduct provisions. As a result, your account has been permanently banned and access to PlayStation®Network services through your PlayStation ®3 system has been terminated permanently.

Further information regarding Sony Interactive Entertainment America LLC "Terms of Services and User Agreement" can be found on:
You must login or register to view this content.

Further information about account or console bans can be found at:
You must login or register to view this content. From what I can understand they are accusing me of custom firmware, which I have never used in my life and the only others that have accessed my account are trusted sellers from this site none of which are banned. I don't know what to do anymore don't want to start over from scratch and lose all my digital games for something I didn't do. Any advice would be appreciated.
08-01-2017, 02:56 PM #2
tim1292
Little One
What happens when you startup your ps3 and try to connect
08-01-2017, 02:57 PM #3
tim1292
Little One
Maybe it send the wrong email one way or another. Else try contacting playstation why exactly they banned you.
08-01-2017, 03:23 PM #4
Tried contacting PlayStation they gave me 3 different excuses other than what was stated in the official email. One of which was an attempted purchase on the account from a PS3 with the exact serial number as my PS3. But mine has been shut off for a few days even the day they said that incident took place. But when I try to log in on sonys site or my PS4/PS3 it states account is banned

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo