11-08-2017, 10:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am just wondering if it is possible to find all PSN Store items that are free (Avatars, Themes, Games, Add-Ons etc) and mass add them to your account, as I can do it manually, but only 10 items at a time, and I have to search quite far to find the actual free items.* Not sure if there is a program, website or script that can do this automatically?
11-09-2017, 03:30 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Biffaboy View Post
I am just wondering if it is possible to find all PSN Store items that are free (Avatars, Themes, Games, Add-Ons etc) and mass add them to your account, as I can do it manually, but only 10 items at a time, and I have to search quite far to find the actual free items.* Not sure if there is a program, website or script that can do this automatically?

The Playstation store on the browser is the fastest way to do it (for avatars put them all in your wishlist)
12-29-2017, 07:05 AM #3
Wosley
Originally posted by Biffaboy View Post
I am just wondering if it is possible to find all PSN Store items that are free (Avatars, Themes, Games, Add-Ons etc) and mass add them to your account, as I can do it manually, but only 10 items at a time, and I have to search quite far to find the actual free items.* Not sure if there is a program, website or script that can do this automatically?

Question Fulfilled ?
01-06-2018, 04:36 AM #4
Wosley
Question Fulfilled

Thread Closed & Moved to the Answered Question Section

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo