12-03-2017, 12:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi
whats the difference between*Save Wizard for PS4 MAX and*Save Wizard for PS4 & PS4 Pro ?
12-03-2017, 11:11 PM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by asaad99 View Post
hi
whats the difference between*Save Wizard for PS4 MAX and*Save Wizard for PS4 & PS4 Pro ?

It's the same program - if you're referring to the version sold on Amazon and the version sold on You must login or register to view this content.: The one sold on Amazon is US only and uses You must login or register to view this content., which only has 2 profile slots, only 2 registered devices, and completely sucks even though it's the same price.
The one from You must login or register to view this content. contains every supported region, 3 profile slots, 3 registered devices, and doesn't suck. So buy from there if you're planning on buying it :P
12-03-2017, 11:17 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
hi

Question Solved ?
12-04-2017, 08:20 PM #4
Originally posted by Kerstschaap
Question Solved ?

no .. my problem i cant buy it from sw.net or amazon uk
paypal locked my account when i tried to buy save wizard .. and cant use my visa card on amazon uk
i have the money for it but cant paid for it through visa card
12-04-2017, 08:21 PM #5
Originally posted by 7429
It's the same program - if you're referring to the version sold on Amazon and the version sold on You must login or register to view this content.: The one sold on Amazon is US only and uses You must login or register to view this content., which only has 2 profile slots, only 2 registered devices, and completely sucks even though it's the same price.
The one from You must login or register to view this content. contains every supported region, 3 profile slots, 3 registered devices, and doesn't suck. So buy from there if you're planning on buying it :P

thank you
12-04-2017, 08:22 PM #6
Wosley
no .. my problem i cant buy it from sw.net or amazon uk
paypal locked my account when i tried to buy save wizard .. and cant use my visa card on amazon uk
i have the money for it but cant paid for it through visa card

I bought mine just fine though paypal and i dont even have any bank or credit card connected to my paypal not even a bank i used the money i did get from trophy services
12-04-2017, 08:27 PM #7
Originally posted by Kerstschaap
I bought mine just fine though paypal and i dont even have any bank or credit card connected to my paypal not even a bank i used the money i did get from trophy services

paypay unavailable in my country so they locked my account
12-04-2017, 08:28 PM #8
Wosley
paypay unavailable in my country so they locked my account

Only thing i can tell you to make a usa paypal and try to get 60$ on it
12-06-2017, 03:16 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
hi

I will be closing this thread since you logged in today, and never responded to Wosley. If you still need help with any questions, you can join the Save Wizard Discord.

Invite: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo