03-12-2011, 05:39 AM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Don't flame me please but dose anyone know how to do this? Thanks:black::O:derp::p
03-12-2011, 05:55 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
You can't get free VB, just save up money and buy it. It's cheaper and it's legal that way.
03-12-2011, 03:38 PM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Disabled View Post
You can't get free VB, just save up money and buy it. It's cheaper and it's legal that way.

heck no! isnt like 200 a month? im only 14 and my parents would not let me do this:O
03-12-2011, 03:50 PM #4
Yes you can get a free vB and yes i know how,but they aren't legal. Besides your chances of getting caught are very low, as long as you don't YELL IT OUT. And its $195.00 for the licensee and i don't think you have to pay support fees but you do with IPB. Everyone freaks when you say illegal vb. All they will do is cancel your hosting sub. lol besides the guy above me is 14, what will they do to him. nothing he's under 18 lol. But yes i know how.
03-12-2011, 07:40 PM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by LordOfSpoon
Yes you can get a free vB and yes i know how,but they aren't legal. Besides your chances of getting caught are very low, as long as you don't YELL IT OUT. And its $195.00 for the licensee and i don't think you have to pay support fees but you do with IPB. Everyone freaks when you say illegal vb. All they will do is cancel your hosting sub. lol besides the guy above me is 14, what will they do to him. nothing he's under 18 lol. But yes i know how.

You know that just because your under 18 doesn't mean you can't be given a lawsuit. They don't attack you, they attack your parents as when your parents sign the dotted line for your internet they agree that they are responsible for whatever happens under your I.P. Since they are letting you use their internet, they are accepting any thing that may occur.
03-14-2011, 05:33 PM #6
ρrodigyz
Cool story bro!
Originally posted by iKeep View Post
Don't flame me please but dose anyone know how to do this? Thanks:black::O:derp::p

Nulled vBulletin. Search it up.

Get free hosting and upload your nulled vBulletin.

Profit.
03-15-2011, 02:18 AM #7
Originally posted by Disabled View Post
You know that just because your under 18 doesn't mean you can't be given a lawsuit. They don't attack you, they attack your parents as when your parents sign the dotted line for your internet they agree that they are responsible for whatever happens under your I.P. Since they are letting you use their internet, they are accepting any thing that may occur.

I don't live with my parents nor am I under "their" rule. Nothing is going to happen to you if you get caught. vBulletin would spend more money taking people to court than getting more money out of it. I've been caught with nulled and known lots of people that have been caught with nulled. It's no big deal.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo