03-19-2011, 03:00 AM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Have windows xp with a linksys wrtg54 router or something like that?

need it for my RAT'sSmile
03-19-2011, 03:01 AM #2
i dont understand the question(if there was a question in your post)
03-19-2011, 03:13 AM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by lynog85 View Post
i dont understand the question(if there was a question in your post)

sorry lol, i have a wireless pc and i need to get it on a stactic ip but last time i did it would let me connect to and webpages but said i was connected to my wirless SSDD called "linksys"

need some help! also qutoe me backSmile
03-19-2011, 03:41 AM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by iKeep View Post
Have windows xp with a linksys wrtg54 router or something like that?

need it for my RAT'sSmile

You must login or register to view this content.

Pretty straight forward
03-19-2011, 03:43 AM #5
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by UP View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Pretty straight forward

i will try but i did something like this earlier and i had internet but couldt browese on google chrome or anything else:(
03-19-2011, 03:43 AM #6
sorry lol, i have a wireless pc and i need to get it on a stactic ip but last time i did it would let me connect to and webpages but said i was connected to my wirless SSDD called "linksys"

need some help! also qutoe me backSmile

it all depends if your isp has given you a static IP or a dynamic, do you know what you have?
03-19-2011, 03:45 AM #7
Jared
Tranquility.
it all depends if your isp has given you a static IP or a dynamic, do you know what you have?

no but i need stactic for the type of router i have for these RATS:(
03-19-2011, 03:55 AM #8
no but i need stactic for the type of router i have for these RATS:(

hmm i may know of a way, if you access your wireless router using the 192 xxx xxx xxx method in your browser(google it you will see what i mean).

login to your browser then go to your mac address, the last two digits will be a letter and a number eg a1, change it too a2 save settings restart yoru router and it should ask for a new IP its not 100% guarenteed, it wont change your local IP but it will change the IP that people can view on websites
03-19-2011, 03:57 AM #9
Jared
Tranquility.
hmm i may know of a way, if you access your wireless router using the 192 xxx xxx xxx method in your browser(google it you will see what i mean).

login to your browser then go to your mac address, the last two digits will be a letter and a number eg a1, change it too a2 save settings restart yoru router and it should ask for a new IP its not 100% guarenteed, it wont change your local IP but it will change the IP that people can view on websites

will try some other time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo