03-27-2011, 11:46 PM #1
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone give the name to the best bootable Mac OS X iso. I really want to triple boot Ubuntu, Mac OS X, and Ubuntu. HELP!!
Last edited by Ritztro ; 03-28-2011 at 01:12 AM.
03-27-2011, 11:52 PM #2
ρrodigyz
Cool story bro!
Originally posted by Dutch View Post
Well I am kind of content with ubuntu but I really miss all the adobe products. I don't want to go back to windows so I thought why not Mac OSX. I know some of you have this setup and I am looking for a tutorial. So can someone give me a tutorial on how to install Mac OSX on my AMD64 bit pc? Also is there many bugs? Because I am fed up with bugs on ubuntu and terrible support for ati graphics drivers.

Summary: Anyone have a tut on how to install ubuntu on AMD64 bit?

Mac wasn't made to be ran with any other computer architect. Ported version will have far more bugs than the regular ubtunu releases.

Also, are you wondering how to install a ubuntu or a mac?
03-28-2011, 01:12 AM #3
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Prodigyz View Post
Mac wasn't made to be ran with any other computer architect. Ported version will have far more bugs than the regular ubtunu releases.

Also, are you wondering how to install a ubuntu or a mac?

I am trying to install Mac. But now that I know that is buggy idk that it is worth it.. Should I go out and buy it? Would it be better than You must login or register to view this content.? Or should I just stick with this? I am already Macbuntu on this which looks and feels like a Mac.

Or should I go back to windows and make it look exactly like a mac? *I program and game*

EDIT: I am going to try and find the best Mac OS X distro for and amd pc and see how it runs in virtualbox. Now I need suggestions on which one is best.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

After looking around I think I will try and mount iPC to my usb and boot it up and see what happens.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Update: I am looking for a mountable/bootable Mac OS X iso now.
Last edited by Ritztro ; 03-28-2011 at 12:24 AM.
03-28-2011, 03:06 AM #4
ρrodigyz
Cool story bro!
I am trying to install Mac. But now that I know that is buggy idk that it is worth it.. Should I go out and buy it? Would it be better than You must login or register to view this content.? Or should I just stick with this? I am already Macbuntu on this which looks and feels like a Mac.

Or should I go back to windows and make it look exactly like a mac? *I program and game*

EDIT: I am going to try and find the best Mac OS X distro for and amd pc and see how it runs in virtualbox. Now I need suggestions on which one is best.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

After looking around I think I will try and mount iPC to my usb and boot it up and see what happens.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Update: I am looking for a mountable/bootable Mac OS X iso now.

Search up hackintosh distros.

Something like that.

My question is, what's wrong with Windows or Ubuntu?
03-28-2011, 04:16 AM #5
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Prodigyz View Post
Search up hackintosh distros.

Something like that.

My question is, what's wrong with Windows or Ubuntu?

Nothing really, I just want them combined. But I think whenever I want to play a game or use a certain app I will just switch over to windows and then for everything else I will hang out in ubuntu.
03-28-2011, 04:36 AM #6
ρrodigyz
Cool story bro!
Nothing really, I just want them combined. But I think whenever I want to play a game or use a certain app I will just switch over to windows and then for everything else I will hang out in ubuntu.

Alright, message me if you have any other questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo