03-31-2011, 12:46 AM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Had CoD 4 Downlaoded from steam since feb 22nd working fine, but today i was messing with the settlings and i messed up the CD key and not when i try to join a game it says CD key blah blah. I need to find out what the key was. Anyone know how to find it via steam or anything
03-31-2011, 12:48 AM #2
lol u bought it from steam...thats a bigger fail that u losing your cd key
did u not write it down?
03-31-2011, 12:49 AM #3
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by xXNiSsAn
lol u bought it from steam...thats a bigger fail that u losing your cd key
did u not write it down?

Nope as the key was already in if you get it from steam
03-31-2011, 12:50 AM #4
Contact steam saying you lost your CD-Key, make sure you saved the online receipt when you bought the game
03-31-2011, 12:53 AM #5
Winning
Former Staff
It happens to me sometimes. Just try and find a game that you can join, and then it should fix itself for awhile.
03-31-2011, 12:53 AM #6
Originally posted by Pixie
Nope as the key was already in if you get it from steam

u know you could of wrote it down :/ well idk how cod 4 steam works...I bought mine from the store

uhhh if you know anything about registry files in your pc u MAYBE can recover it if you know how to do it. I read that you can recover a lost cd key by using the registry. But I forgot how to do it and if you do it wrong you can screw your pc up.

Try searching google? or send a thing into steam saying you lost it.
03-31-2011, 12:57 AM #7
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Yea i was looking around google and nothing was there, I may just buy the disk version as its cheap and with the disk version i can use custom camo's

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo