04-17-2011, 07:13 PM #1
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Could you help me plz? Can i have a clean windows vista backup image to put on a usb and restore my other laptop? Thanks in advance =D
04-17-2011, 07:35 PM #2
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
You need t burn it to a disc (Or try USB) then boot the PC In BIOS and boot from the CD or USB ( Normally F8, F2 or F12)
04-17-2011, 07:38 PM #3
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
You need t burn it to a disc (Or try USB) then boot the PC In BIOS and boot from the CD or USB ( Normally F8, F2 or F12)

My PC is broken... I Cannot make a backup. this is why i am asking for one
04-17-2011, 07:45 PM #4
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by brenzo2 View Post
My PC is broken... I Cannot make a backup. this is why i am asking for one

Will your PC turn on and what PC isit? most PC's can restore from within the system, mine will let me restore it from BIOS
04-17-2011, 07:47 PM #5
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
Will your PC turn on and what PC isit? most PC's can restore from within the system, mine will let me restore it from BIOS

Well. My PC just tells me to Repair. Nothing else. I HAVE to repair. i can only install again or repair. I tried to install but it freezes at 0% on expanding files. and i have no backups to restore from.
04-17-2011, 07:52 PM #6
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Well. My PC just tells me to Repair. Nothing else. I HAVE to repair. i can only install again or repair. I tried to install but it freezes at 0% on expanding files. and i have no backups to restore from.

Whatever PC it is try Turning it on and press F2 or F8 or F12 and get it into BIOS and try and find Recovery
04-17-2011, 07:54 PM #7
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
Whatever PC it is try Turning it on and press F2 or F8 or F12 and get it into BIOS and try and find Recovery

dude, recovery isn't an option in the bios :(
04-17-2011, 07:57 PM #8
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
dude, recovery isn't an option in the bios :(

this worked for me.. "Turn your PC on and PRess F1-12 and ESC , TAB, CAPS , ¬ <- Button untill it boots another screen which is normally recovery
04-17-2011, 07:59 PM #9
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
this worked for me.. "Turn your PC on and PRess F1-12 and ESC , TAB, CAPS , ¬ <- Button untill it boots another screen which is normally recovery

Dude.... recovery won't do anything. recovery just asks for an image file to restore out of.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo