04-23-2011, 02:12 AM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was looking at one and want to know how they will come? Will there be scratches dents anyone of that bullshit? Also will they replace stuff? I remember my friend getting a refurbhised PSP and it looked so much different then mine!

In need of help,
iKeepWinky Winky
04-23-2011, 02:21 AM #2
Are you talking about Apple computers? If so, I have heard they come in great condition. Almost brand new, the only difference is it does not come in the retail box. You will get the same Apple 1 year warranty with refurbished products.
04-23-2011, 02:24 AM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Connor View Post
Are you talking about Apple computers? If so, I have heard they come in great condition. Almost brand new, the only difference is it does not come in the retail box. You will get the same Apple 1 year warranty with refurbished products.

yeah i am looking at a pro and i dont want to buy a piece of shit!Winky Winky
04-23-2011, 02:27 AM #4
Originally posted by iKeep View Post
yeah i am looking at a pro and i dont want to buy a piece of shit!Winky Winky

From what I have heard you will not even notice the difference. I would say if you want to save a few hundred dollars go for it. :y:
04-23-2011, 02:31 AM #5
Jared
Tranquility.
From what I have heard you will not even notice the difference. I would say if you want to save a few hundred dollars go for it. :y:

ok thanks, but i may still get a new but if they make em look almost new and they can run great, then i may:dance:

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

also, wil ya give me some pros and cons about apple's? we have them at school but we cant do much on them!:confused:
04-23-2011, 02:43 AM #6
Originally posted by iKeep View Post
ok thanks, but i may still get a new but if they make em look almost new and they can run great, then i may:dance:

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

also, wil ya give me some pros and cons about apple's? we have them at school but we cant do much on them!:confused:

I would do some more research, but from what i have heard it is a great deal.
04-23-2011, 02:45 AM #7
Jared
Tranquility.
I would do some more research, but from what i have heard it is a great deal.

oky doky!:bro:

The following user thanked Jared for this useful post:

Connor

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo