04-24-2011, 10:05 PM #1
FuzzaMuzza
NGU Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so I have Windows 7-64bit, and before you ask how I am writing this.. i'm on my ps3.

Now, what happened was I was trying to use my PS3 controller on my PC, and one of the instructions was to press F8 upon bootup, and hit disable driver signature enforcement. So I did that but when my computer booted up, my mouse, keyboard, speakers, internet and anything that is plugged into the computer wouldn't work. (No laser on the mouse).

Now, I noticed that when I first start up the PC the mouses laser works but right when windows starts up, the mouse laser turns off.

Anyone have any ideas? Remember that I can't use my keyboard and mouse at all when windows is started, but I can access the F8 menu before windows starts.

Any help is extremely appreciated. I've been going crazy trying to fix it with no luck.

EDIT:I now have access to keyboard and mouse. By using a PS/2 keyboard and mouse. However when I look in my Device manager, everything, (network and usb) have exclamations marks on them.
Last edited by FuzzaMuzza ; 04-24-2011 at 10:43 PM.
04-24-2011, 11:29 PM #2
erbisme4
Penn State '16
Go to the start menu.... and follow this its pretty easy and should solve your issues You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by FuzzaMuzza View Post
Alright, so I have Windows 7-64bit, and before you ask how I am writing this.. i'm on my ps3.

Now, what happened was I was trying to use my PS3 controller on my PC, and one of the instructions was to press F8 upon bootup, and hit disable driver signature enforcement. So I did that but when my computer booted up, my mouse, keyboard, speakers, internet and anything that is plugged into the computer wouldn't work. (No laser on the mouse).

Now, I noticed that when I first start up the PC the mouses laser works but right when windows starts up, the mouse laser turns off.

Anyone have any ideas? Remember that I can't use my keyboard and mouse at all when windows is started, but I can access the F8 menu before windows starts.

Any help is extremely appreciated. I've been going crazy trying to fix it with no luck.

EDIT:I now have access to keyboard and mouse. By using a PS/2 keyboard and mouse. However when I look in my Device manager, everything, (network and usb) have exclamations marks on them.

All it will do to your computer is restore it to an earlier version when you weren't experiencing problems Happy
04-25-2011, 04:57 AM #3
FuzzaMuzza
NGU Master
Alright,, I got it fixed. I used my Windows 7 upgrade disc to re-install windows 7!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo