05-13-2011, 08:20 PM #1
Correy
I'm the Original
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup Guys, so as i you can see from the title i need help. i've been trying to set up a programming forum..

i've installed my vBulleting using FileZilla and i've done it through a free hosting web.
heres the tutorial which i followed..

i got onto the step where you have to go to the install link but when i do it doesnt come up.
i'm wondering if i've got a problem with my database or whatever, if someone could help me out it would be great.

Edit
i get this error :
You must login or register to view this content.

site

team viewer settings :
498 524 099

i am prepared to pay a reward of Rep + a fare sum of vBux so yeah, p.m me or Quote me.

PS: i didn't mean to post in this section

Take care.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

can anyone help me out here ?
Last edited by Correy ; 05-13-2011 at 08:50 PM.
05-13-2011, 08:24 PM #2
Merkii
Former Staff
Can you post the site link so we can try get it for you?
05-13-2011, 08:24 PM #3
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by xCorrey
Sup Guys, so as i you can see from the title i need help. i've been trying to set up a programming forum..

i've installed my vBulleting using FileZilla and i've done it through a free hosting web.

i got onto the step where you have to go to the install link but when i do it doesnt come up.
i'm wondering if i've got a problem with my database or whatever, if someone could help me out it would be great.

i am prepared to pay a reward of Rep + a fare sum of vBux so yeah, p.m me or Quote me.

Take care.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Send me Info VIA PM, i'll have a look mate Smile
05-13-2011, 08:24 PM #4
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
Link me to the site... If you want, PM me. Winky Winky

Originally posted by xCorrey
Sup Guys, so as i you can see from the title i need help. i've been trying to set up a programming forum..

Take care.

05-13-2011, 08:32 PM #5
w84it
Banned
type in your forum [url]www.yourfoum.com/install/install.php[/url]

The following user thanked w84it for this useful post:

Correy
05-13-2011, 08:48 PM #6
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
Link me to the site... If you want, PM me. Winky Winky

i get this error :

team viewer settings :
498 524 099

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by camacheiro View Post
Send me Info VIA PM, i'll have a look mate Smile

i get this error :

team viewer settings :
498 524 099
05-13-2011, 08:50 PM #7
Default Avatar
Cammy
Did you edit the config.php file? and double check you put in the right details Smile

The following user thanked Cammy for this useful post:

Correy
05-13-2011, 09:46 PM #8
w84it
Banned
heres 4.1.3 suite try this and you need to check your config.php you probably didnt put in the database correctly

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

The following user thanked w84it for this useful post:

Correy
05-13-2011, 09:47 PM #9
Either make sure your config.php is writable and make sure everythings correct. I've setup plenty of forums so If you need me to help you I'll be happy to.
05-14-2011, 01:12 AM #10
try a different nulled script...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo