06-05-2011, 02:00 AM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So back in may I purcashed some $1 hosting and ended up telling the guy I don't want it anymore and to cancel my hosting plan. Well today when I get on my gmail and see I sent a $1 payment to this guy I start thinking "What the hell". I go to the site and try to login and it says the login details are incorrect. So I figure that hey maybe I forgot the pass so I go to forgot pass and all then it sends me a new pass. Well after trying that about 5 times and none of them worked my heart starts ****ing pumping. I have no way to like conact this person. Right now I made a new account and told him again to cancel my account so I will see what he does. Can any one help me on what to do? I'm like really scared for some reason . . .:(
06-05-2011, 02:02 AM #2
Winning
Former Staff
You spelt "purchased" wrong. But I wouldn't worry about it too much.
06-05-2011, 02:03 AM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Winning View Post
You spelt "purchased" wrong. But I wouldn't worry about it too much.

LOL thanks but I don't want to keep spending money on something I am not using . . .
06-05-2011, 02:04 AM #4
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Send all your money to a different account whilst you sort it out?
06-05-2011, 02:15 AM #5
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Sharpie View Post
Send all your money to a different account whilst you sort it out?

Yeah I could do that but don't really want to . . . Just want this canceld so I don't have to worry about it.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Anyone? Still need major help!:(
06-05-2011, 02:25 AM #6
Default Avatar
Cammy
Go to Paypal > My Account > Profile > My Money > My pre-approved payments. Then just cancel the one to the webhosting company Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Yeah I could do that but don't really want to . . . Just want this canceld so I don't have to worry about it.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Anyone? Still need major help!:(

Quote. Smile

The following user thanked Cammy for this useful post:

Jared
06-05-2011, 02:33 AM #7
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
Go to Paypal > My Account > Profile > My Money > My pre-approved payments. Then just cancel the one to the webhosting company Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Quote. Smile

Where?: You must login or register to view this content.

Nevermind, found it:p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo