06-06-2011, 12:26 AM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So right now I have a reseller account where I can make cPanel accounts for hosting and make WHM accounts like mine. I am wondering where I can make my own hosting site but it makes the account for them and I don't have to. Do I have to become a reseller on some other site or what? Thanks for any help!:wub:
06-06-2011, 12:31 AM #2
To sell hosting and let it able to set it up can get complicated. There are tutorials on it and the thing you'll need is You must login or register to view this content. or another billing portal.

Demo can be found here.
    https://www.whmcs.com/demo.php

It's not a piece of cake and it's nothing like setting up vbulletin. Plenty of tutorials on that site.

If you do need help I can set it up for a price Cool Man (aka Tustin)
06-06-2011, 12:38 AM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by mailto
To sell hosting and let it able to set it up can get complicated. There are tutorials on it and the thing you'll need is You must login or register to view this content. or another billing portal.

Demo can be found here.

It's not a piece of cake and it's nothing like setting up vbulletin. Plenty of tutorials on that site.

I already have a WHM account. I just kind of want to start up a small site and all and have them make their own and not me. About how much?

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Demo can be found here.

My panel, I got this Reseller account from Pancake. . . You must login or register to view this content.
06-06-2011, 12:50 AM #4
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
I already have a WHM account. I just kind of want to start up a small site and all and have them make their own and not me. About how much?

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

My panel, I got this Reseller account from Pancake. . . You must login or register to view this content.

Please learn the different names within the industry.

WHM = WebHostManager
A partnered product with cpanel and is basically it enables you to create account within it's panel. It has plenty of other features but I wont explain those as I don't believe you've ever used them or going to.

cpanel
This is the users website panel, it controls pretty much the whole site and theres also loads of features within this that I won't go into.

WHMCS = Billing portal for web hosting + VPS etc.
This has absolutely no relation to WHM it's not an addon or anything, it's a completely different product. Do not compare it to WHM or cpanel. This is where you can start a web hosting site and sell various packages, it is where clients can sign up and open support tickets with any issues.

But if you're serious about starting up a hosting site you've got to get it together... I've seen some posts of yours saying you allow nulled vbulletin after me saying, countless times, the server you're on is from the US, Orlando. Which abides by DMCA laws. The site you host nulled scrips on will eventually get taken down and this is not a good sales technique when they come moaning the sites down.
06-06-2011, 12:53 AM #5
Jared
Tranquility.
Please learn the different names within the industry.

WHM = WebHostManager
A partnered product with cpanel and is basically it enables you to create account within it's panel. It has plenty of other features but I wont explain those as I don't believe you've ever used them or going to.

cpanel
This is the users website panel, it controls pretty much the whole site and theres also loads of features within this that I won't go into.

WHMCS = Billing portal for web hosting + VPS etc.
This has absolutely no relation to WHM it's not an addon or anything, it's a completely different product. Do not compare it to WHM or cpanel. This is where you can start a web hosting site and sell various packages, it is where clients can sign up and open support tickets with any issues.

But if you're serious about starting up a hosting site you've got to get it together... I've seen some posts of yours saying you allow nulled vbulletin after me saying, countless times, the server you're on is from the US, Orlando. Which abides by DMCA laws. The site you host nulled scrips on will eventually get taken down and this is not a good sales technique when they come moaning the sites down.

Pancake said he asked the guy he told Pancake that nulled scripts are allowed. But yeah this shit looks harder than I thought!! LOL
06-06-2011, 12:59 AM #6
Pancake said he asked the guy he told Pancake that nulled scripts are allowed. But yeah this shit looks harder than I thought!! LOL

The guy was lieing to get sales No. The servers not offshore! Any onshore server doesn't allow nulled scripts, carry on doing it and he'll moan later on when his server is shut down for breaking the law.
06-06-2011, 01:02 AM #7
Jared
Tranquility.
The guy was lieing to get sales No. The servers not offshore! Any onshore server doesn't allow nulled scripts, carry on doing it and he'll moan later on when his server is shut down for breaking the law.

Yeah well then it won't be my fault I guess. Paid $10 for this account but whatever.
06-06-2011, 01:09 AM #8
Yeah well then it won't be my fault I guess. Paid $10 for this account but whatever.

lol you're not getting it.

I'm saying if the laws broken under his server when he states in TOS that nulled scripts isn't allowed then it'll be your head on the line. It's not fun and games, you're breaking the law. This is serious business, if sites under your name are reported for piracy and it goes through DMCA laws then people will be coming for you.

$10 is nothing man, makes me lol to be honest. It's up to $100 a month running a medium sized hosting business, $10 lifetime is fuking peanuts.
06-06-2011, 01:13 AM #9
Jared
Tranquility.
lol you're not getting it.

I'm saying if the laws broken under his server when he states in TOS that nulled scripts isn't allowed then it'll be your head on the line. It's not fun and games, you're breaking the law. This is serious business, if sites under your name are reported for piracy and it goes through DMCA laws then people will be coming for you.

$10 is nothing man, makes me lol to be honest. It's up to $100 a month running a medium sized hosting business, $10 lifetime is fuking peanuts.

It isn't under my name, I just purchased this off him. Anyways, it is under his cousins name I am pretty sure. That is how he gets these accounts
06-06-2011, 01:24 AM #10
It isn't under my name, I just purchased this off him. Anyways, it is under his cousins name I am pretty sure. That is how he gets these accounts

Seriously lol, I was reffering {name} as you not actually in someones name. If you're breaking the law people will find you with IP, and access to your identity etc. Jesus never thought it would be so fuking hard to explain man.

:lol: I'm off to bed as my days over 02:24 ¬.¬

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo