06-06-2011, 01:25 AM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So first off I was wondering how you can make a minecraft server in cPanel? Anyone got a good tut for it?

Also I was wondering where I could learn how to make a website. I don't really know how to explain it but maybe just a blog or something I don't know.:embarrassed:Awesome face

Thanks for any help!
06-06-2011, 02:26 AM #2
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
So first off I was wondering how you can make a minecraft server in cPanel? Anyone got a good tut for it?

Also I was wondering where I could learn how to make a website. I don't really know how to explain it but maybe just a blog or something I don't know.:embarrassed:Awesome face

Thanks for any help!

Question1
Do you mean setup a database for minecraft (mysql) ?
If not expand on what you mean.
I can possibly help you setup a webclient for minecraft.

Question2
I can teach how to make a website but it has to Cpanel (Linux)
If you don't believe me then go to my website I made via cpanel
You must login or register to view this content. if you don't believe I made it look at the news
I guess you want to make a minecraft forum? I can help you with that
06-06-2011, 02:31 AM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Cookiemonstaz View Post
Question1
Do you mean setup a database for minecraft (mysql) ?
If not expand on what you mean.
I can possibly help you setup a webclient for minecraft.

Question2
I can teach how to make a website but it has to Cpanel (Linux)
If you don't believe me then go to my website I made via cpanel
You must login or register to view this content. if you don't believe I made it look at the news
I guess you want to make a minecraft forum? I can help you with that

I have a reseller account with all the hosting shit needed. I just want to be able to host a normal server and all.
06-06-2011, 02:44 AM #4
Sloth
Banned
I have a reseller account with all the hosting shit needed. I just want to be able to host a normal server and all.

Basically what your saying is you bought a website domain and website hosting but you want to host a minecraft server?
06-06-2011, 02:45 AM #5
Jared
Tranquility.
Basically what your saying is you bought a website domain and website hosting but you want to host a minecraft server?

No, I have hosting and I could get a domain, I just want to be able to host a minecraft server with cPanel and all that shit!
06-06-2011, 02:53 AM #6
Sloth
Banned
Oh ok have you got the VPS hosting? Anyother hosting is for web domains a VPS will host your server for you 24/7 if you have that I can help youout later on today as it's 4 am where I am. I can tell you how to setup your server and put on to your VPS it would be best through team viewer.

If you want I can install some mods swell if you don't no how already Happy I will help you in 11 hours I got school Happy not aloud to miss GCSEs
06-06-2011, 03:28 PM #7
Jared
Tranquility.
Oh ok have you got the VPS hosting? Anyother hosting is for web domains a VPS will host your server for you 24/7 if you have that I can help youout later on today as it's 4 am where I am. I can tell you how to setup your server and put on to your VPS it would be best through team viewer.

If you want I can install some mods swell if you don't no how already Happy I will help you in 11 hours I got school Happy not aloud to miss GCSEs

No I am pretty sure it is a shared IP hosting server.
06-06-2011, 04:37 PM #8
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
If you want a blog, you could think about installing "blog software"... Here are two examples:

You must login or register to view this content.

If you need any help installing your blog, feel free to ask. Smile

Off topic; 1000 posts. =D

So first off I was wondering how you can make a minecraft server in cPanel? Anyone got a good tut for it?

Thanks for any help!
Last edited by <Jimbo> ; 06-06-2011 at 05:49 PM.
06-06-2011, 04:53 PM #9
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by lt
If you want a blog, you could think about installing "blog software"... Here are two examples:

If you need any help installing your blog, feel free to ask. Smile

Grats on 1k posts Happy your my favorite nerd Happy

The following user thanked Sloth for this useful post:

<Jimbo>
06-07-2011, 01:18 AM #10
Jared
Tranquility.
Grats on 1k posts Happy your my favorite nerd Happy

Can you still help me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.