06-09-2011, 05:44 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I need some help. How can I put MyBB in my wordpress to add a forum? I was thinking that maybe in my public_html I made a folder called forum and put mybb in there and then put a link on the blog I could do that? So my main site would be the blog like this:

myblog.com

then the forum would be like this?

myblog.com/forum

Could I do that or is there something better? Thanks

EDIT: I am also having trouble with this: You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Bump Bump! Any help?
Last edited by Jared ; 06-09-2011 at 04:30 PM.
06-09-2011, 07:45 PM #2
GQGK
Skillz
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Hey guys I need some help. How can I put MyBB in my wordpress to add a forum? I was thinking that maybe in my public_html I made a folder called forum and put mybb in there and then put a link on the blog I could do that? So my main site would be the blog like this:

myblog.com

myblog.com/forum

EDIT: I am also having trouble with this: You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Bump Bump! Any help?

that's how you do it... and that picture tells me nothing... help with what...
06-09-2011, 08:14 PM #3
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
Yeah, either that or make a sub-domain Smile (Ex... You must login or register to view this content. )
And as for the image... Are you refering to the fact that your site is totaly invalid? :carling:

Hey guys I need some help. How can I put MyBB in my wordpress to add a forum? I was thinking that maybe in my public_html I made a folder called forum and put mybb in there and then put a link on the blog I could do that? So my main site would be the blog like this:

myblog.com

myblog.com/forum

Bump Bump! Any help?
06-09-2011, 09:57 PM #4
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by lt
Yeah, either that or make a sub-domain Smile (Ex... You must login or register to view this content. )
And as for the image... Are you refering to the fact that your site is totaly invalid? :carling:

How can I put the link to the forum into the blog? As like a page?
06-10-2011, 10:22 AM #5
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
Is it a WordPress blog? Smile

How can I put the link to the forum into the blog? As like a page?
06-10-2011, 02:17 PM #6
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by lt
Is it a WordPress blog? Smile

Yes it is, I tried putting it in the page but then it gets all weird.
06-10-2011, 03:23 PM #7
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
The only way I can personally do that is by editing the 'theme' "header.php" file Smile
Real quick example: You must login or register to view this content. =D I don't know if that is okay? Smile

BTW... I am shit at GFX. (Not my site Winky Winky )
Yes it is, I tried putting it in the page but then it gets all weird.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo