06-23-2011, 01:27 PM #1
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am not the greatest at coding, I just want to know if it would be possible to make a flag and dislike bot for YouTube. This would be primarily used for You must login or register to view this content., as they have been caught scamming and the channel must be dealt with (in my opinion anyways).
06-23-2011, 03:53 PM #2
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by egal123 View Post
I am not the greatest at coding, I just want to know if it would be possible to make a flag and dislike bot for YouTube. This would be primarily used for You must login or register to view this content., as they have been caught scamming and the channel must be dealt with (in my opinion anyways).

Yes, its really quite easy.
06-23-2011, 06:38 PM #3
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
Over flagging a video would not get it more noticed. YouTube's system for dealing with such is advanced and if you're right, then this channel with be gone soon. Smile

Originally posted by egal123 View Post
I am not the greatest at coding, I just want to know if it would be possible to make a flag and dislike bot for YouTube. This would be primarily used for You must login or register to view this content., as they have been caught scamming and the channel must be dealt with (in my opinion anyways).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo