Post: 103 days old // Google Rank 2/10 :: Need WEBMASTERS INPUT
07-04-2011, 05:37 PM #1
SirBlazeAlot
I ROCK like a fossil
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); whats up NGU?!

I usually dont post much in the PC section but this seemed like the most relevant section for this question/thread

Im looking for some input from some GOOD WEBMASTERS who know a little/a lot about SEO and page rankings.

I recently started a website about 3 1/2 months ago and it has been doing quite well as far as traffic/ members/ and activity! We also get AT LEAST 40$-50$ in donations every month, SO ive been pretty happy/satisfied with the results in such a short amount of time!

Today I decided to check my websites GOOGLE pagerank: it has ALWAYS been 0/10 and today when I checked it, it is now at 2/10 !! Everyone told me that google rank is one of the hardest things to accomplish, and is suppose to take a WHILE to get ANY sort of google rank besides 0/10

SO: My question is this. Is a google rank of 2/10 in LESS than 4months good? And if it isnt then what can I do to help ensure that my google rank will rise in the next upcoming months??

Thanks in advance for anyones input/help!!

+REP to anyone who helps me out a little and hooks me up with some good info on this topic...

-BlazeAlot :bong:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo