07-14-2011, 05:15 PM #1
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,

I have a small blog, that I kinda forgot about 'till the other day. It doesnt get many visitors but, I never tried that hard. Anyway, I was wondering how much adsense pay, and how they pay. Wether it's PPC (Pay Per Click?) or something like that.

Here's a link to my blog, You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks in advance :y:
07-14-2011, 05:32 PM #2
Originally posted by Whufc View Post
Hey,

I have a small blog, that I kinda forgot about 'till the other day. It doesnt get many visitors but, I never tried that hard. Anyway, I was wondering how much adsense pay, and how they pay. Wether it's PPC (Pay Per Click?) or something like that.

yes they do have a pay per click and u get a small bit like 3p or somin but advertising ur site is not allowed i will give you 200 clicks for £4 200 clicks gets u like £7
07-14-2011, 05:52 PM #3
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
It's most certainly worth trialing it, but if I were you; I'd ignore the guy above and DO NOT buy clicks. Google don't take lightly to that shit. Smile

Originally posted by Whufc View Post
Hey,

The following user thanked <Jimbo> for this useful post:

Car Lover
07-14-2011, 06:11 PM #4
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
If google sees the same IP clicking to many times. They will Ban your adsense account. Mine got banned when I had a game that had the ads on there. I dind't know people where clicking the shit out of them, and got my adsense banned.

The following 2 users say thank you to AlabamaHit for this useful post:

<Jimbo>, Car Lover

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo