08-06-2011, 05:18 AM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was trying to download something on Mediafire and every time I clicked the download thing it always saying requesting and then said ready for download, I would click again and then it would say ready for download and would never accuatly go on my downloads file. I have Norton but I'm not sure if this keylogged me or what? If you want to try and download it PM me????

Please help, could this have keylogged me or RAT'ed me? May sound n00bish. Also, I did not open any files since it did not download.
08-06-2011, 05:19 AM #2
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Mediafire has been acting funny lately, that's all nothing to worry about. Same thing has been happening to me.

The following user thanked Crunk for this useful post:

Jared
08-06-2011, 05:20 AM #3
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
So I was trying to download something on Mediafire and every time I clicked the download thing it always saying requesting and then said ready for download, I would click again and then it would say ready for download and would never accuatly go on my downloads file. I have Norton but I'm not sure if this keylogged me or what? If you want to try and download it PM me????

Please help, could this have keylogged me or RAT'ed me? May sound n00bish. Also, I did not open any files since it did not download.

Do a virus scan just to be sure.
08-06-2011, 01:15 PM #4
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by wegetcrunk View Post
Mediafire has been acting funny lately, that's all nothing to worry about. Same thing has been happening to me.

Alright Thank You! I just got my new laptop yesterday and I don't want anything bad to happen to it.
08-06-2011, 02:43 PM #5
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Alright Thank You! I just got my new laptop yesterday and I don't want anything bad to happen to it.

haha your a n00b.

also dude check our site out :\
08-06-2011, 02:46 PM #6
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by xEMINEMx View Post
haha your a n00b.

also dude check our site out :\

Yeah, not sure why it keeps doing this, once it goes to /forums/index.php then it says error. I think it is namecheaps servers not the hosting.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo