08-11-2011, 07:42 PM #1
DMoney750
ERROR ON THE INTERNETZ!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If anyone is willing to try a virus I've made I would be very happy! Dancing So it's called WinRAR and i converted it to an exe file so it started out as KillerVirus.bat then i converted it to WinRAR.exe. I checked it on virus total........ :fa: Not so good Happy It said it was 10/43 so I'm pretty sure there's a virus on it. Just saying I made this virus to COMPLETELY destroy someones computer. If anyone is willing to test this out I will rep you till I die!!! Oh and here's the link on Virus Total
You must login or register to view this content.
Comment or pm me if you can I'll pm you the link and then pm me back what you think! Make sure you use this at your own risk and you get the point that your computer will be infected with a virus. So make sure you no what your doing when you download this. This is also my first virus I have ever made so yeah. Oh and as a bonus I'll send you the .txt of the file for you to use for your own purposes........
Last edited by DMoney750 ; 08-12-2011 at 02:37 AM.
08-11-2011, 08:02 PM #2
gamekilla
★☆NGU Member☆★
who da fudge is gonna test a virus Not Happy or Sad
08-11-2011, 08:44 PM #3
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
That destroys a computer, totally...
08-11-2011, 08:48 PM #4
ichris26
The Muff Muncher
You should make a video of you using your own virus on your own computer so we can watch. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo