Post: How to bind an .exe to another file [BleedingPainter]
07-22-2009, 04:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Note; I, BleedingPainter, am not responsible for any action followed by this post. This post is for educational purposes only and should not be acted upon in any way. When using these methods for your benefit, you forfeit any affiliation with BleedingPainter and NextGenUpdate.com.

Hello everyone! Sorry about my recent inactivity on the forum, I know you guys missed me as much as I missed you.
Originally posted by glitcher67 View Post
thanks, could you please make a tutorial about using a binder?

Glitcher and everyone else who asked, sorry it took so long.. I didn't really keep updated Smile but here you are.

In this case we're going to use the binding program, amOkk. This program may be out dated and possibly the binded files it creates may be detected by anti-virus programs. You may search for your own program if desired, but all binders basically work the same.

When opening the program, you'll see three rows labeled:
- [file no.1] [...]
- [file no.2] [...]
- [result file] [...]

File number one will be your .exe. Click the browse button, "[...]" double click your file and it should label the path of your file's location.
Example: C:\Users\YourComputer\SoftCentral\Keylog\delta.exe

File number two will be your binding file, the item that will be shown when opened. Click the browse button and redo the process.
Example: Use a .JPG image to bind your .EXE to. This will make the picture show up instead of your keylog, making it less noticeable.

Result file will be your creation, label as desired. Personally, I do not save as .exe, i save as *.* meaning all files. Easier to disguise in my opinion rather than a knowledgeable person knowing not to open an .exe, but rather another type of file.

Next, choose your icon. Same as above, click a browse button. You may use the default choice if you desire or create your own icon. You may also obtain icons from Google. Be creative! You want this person to open this ish.

Now, you're at your final step. Click "Join" it may take a little while, so be patient.

You will now have a new file with the icon and name you chose with the picture you binded and the .exe in it. Zip and compress this file, send to victims. When opened, your icon will be shown and everything will be A-OK!

If this helped you please +rep, if I notice it, I always rep back, sorry for those who I haven't!!!
Also, please sign up for my SwagBucks if you haven't registered already. Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to DonVodka for this useful post:

LordOfSpoon™, Mighty Jebuz
07-22-2009, 09:29 PM #2
Mighty Jebuz
Nerds √16 Ever!
thanks for this, and even though it has taken you along time, this will be verry handy for using the keylogger

thanks again
07-24-2009, 07:23 AM #3
Thanks Bro.. i this really comes in handy
04-10-2011, 04:59 PM #4
Can you link me to the binder?
04-16-2011, 01:51 PM #5
oToxicity
I’m too L33T
Why did this just get bumped up, its from 2 years ago :megusta:
05-12-2011, 10:24 PM #6
thanks that is very beautifull thank you man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.