09-11-2011, 11:12 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So just like 30 mins ago I was sitting here on my laptop looking at my torrents and then all of a sudden I get a blue error screen and it has a bunch of things. So I turn off my laptop and it want's me to repair somethings? I skipped it and started back up and did a full virus scan. Any help?:\
09-13-2011, 01:38 AM #2
Millz
Worth the Weight
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
So just like 30 mins ago I was sitting here on my laptop looking at my torrents and then all of a sudden I get a blue error screen and it has a bunch of things. So I turn off my laptop and it want's me to repair somethings? I skipped it and started back up and did a full virus scan. Any help?:\

Erm. You experience the Blue Screen of Death? It's the most common Windows error. Look You must login or register to view this content.

It's most likely not a virus. Just some software conflict and your computer it would be best to shut down. It happens to the best of computers, and has been pretty much been happening ever since windows 3.1, and at this rate, it always will happen.

So relax, it's not something too serious.

The following user thanked Millz for this useful post:

Jared

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo