09-17-2011, 05:48 PM #1
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I have a problem with my pc I recently installed windows 7 Home premium and im having a problem with the wireless connection.
My wireless router is fine, Nothing wrong with that its just the searching for wireless networks part. I can only access the internet if I have a ethernet cord plugged into it. But when its not plugged in I get this
You must login or register to view this content.

Ive tried everything but nothing works to get it to search for wireless networks. Please help.
09-17-2011, 06:36 PM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Do you have a wireless card or wireless device for the wireless internet connection connected and installed on your computer?

If you don't have the software installed then it won't work. If you don't the device then of course you won't have anything to use to find connection.
09-17-2011, 07:04 PM #3
Has the wireless worked at all since you installed windows 7?
09-18-2011, 10:47 AM #4
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
2 possibilities:

1) The drivers for your network card aren't installed
or
2) You dont have a wireless card, go buy a cheap dongle for around £15 :y:

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

oO-GKUSH-Oo
09-18-2011, 01:50 PM #5
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Do you have a wireless card or wireless device for the wireless internet connection connected and installed on your computer?

If you don't have the software installed then it won't work. If you don't the device then of course you won't have anything to use to find connection.

Before I switched Operating Systems It worked perfect, But is it cause the fact I switched, the drivers never installed? Also do I have to buy these things? Bare with me now I dont know much about computers.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Originally posted by Texhnka View Post
Has the wireless worked at all since you installed windows 7?

The wireless adapter worked on the OS I had before switching yes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo