01-03-2012, 04:30 AM #1
ii-ViViD
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey does anyone know a good IP Proxy that changes your IP? Thanks. Ik I can use a proxy, but not sure how. So help, lol.
01-03-2012, 08:40 AM #2
kessuh
Haxor!
Getting a VPN, or ProxySwitcher Standard?
01-03-2012, 08:57 AM #3
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Can you just not type the website you want to visit into here it the same thing i think... You must login or register to view this content.
01-03-2012, 09:05 AM #4
Easy way google and ip hider lol
01-03-2012, 10:08 AM #5
ii-ViViD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kessuh View Post
Getting a VPN, or ProxySwitcher Standard?

VPN Would be best, correct?
01-15-2012, 09:36 AM #6
MerkFTW
G̝ͤ̀̓͑̔Oͨ̑͏̞M̰͎̲̥ͧͅL̟͛ ̤̺̪ ͚͍̳
You could use a VPN such as ProXpn which is free. Though if you want something good i recommend using Tor or Vidalia, or even HotspotShield. IMO any one of these choices should help you Winky Winky.
01-16-2012, 12:06 AM #7
t0asty
Web Dev / Security
If your hiding your ip to fool a website so you can watch videos that are blocked in our country then a free vpn would be fine.

But if your trying to hide your ip because your the leader of a cyber group attacking the FBI then your going to want to invest in a good Off-Shore VPN. That way the wont hand your details out on request.
01-16-2012, 02:20 AM #8
kessuh
Haxor!
Originally posted by Lewbo11 View Post
If your hiding your ip to fool a website so you can watch videos that are blocked in our country then a free vpn would be fine.

But if your trying to hide your ip because your the leader of a cyber group attacking the FBI then your going to want to invest in a good Off-Shore VPN. That way the wont hand your details out on request.

What would be a good off-shore VPN?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo