Post: (Request)Need Teacher from basic programming and coding to C++
04-11-2012, 01:11 AM #1
White_Widdow
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If there is anyone out there that actually has a passion for programming and coding and C++ and wants to teach it and pass it on to someone, I will be dedicated to learning and I actually listen and Maybe some how I could figure out a payment for your time? if so please post here or my msn is [email][email protected][/email], thank you.
04-11-2012, 03:11 AM #2
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by Widdow View Post
If there is anyone out there that actually has a passion for programming and coding and C++ and wants to teach it and pass it on to someone, I will be dedicated to learning and I actually listen and Maybe some how I could figure out a payment for your time? if so please post here or my msn is [email][email protected][/email], thank you.

I am willing to teach you how to program. Not explicitly C++, though I'd likely cover that at some point. I'd be able to provide you with resources (namely books), give you quick lessons and elaborate on confusing topics, and provide you with challenges - effectively serving as a personal tutor. However, the deal on your end is that regardless of what I give you, you must have faith, and you must trust that I will teach you correctly - whether or not you see a point in what you're learning. And no matter what - no matter how hard the material may be - you must not give up. I will also assume you have a working understanding of basic algebra (in the very least), as you'll be mathematically stretched throughout (believe it or not, there is quite a bit of math involved in computing).

If you're interested in a correct approach to computer science and software engineering, please let me know, and I'll be ready to present you with your first read and challenge.
04-11-2012, 11:35 PM #3
White_Widdow
Save Point
I just wanted to thank you for offering to teach me on your time and I really appreciate it. I feel like computer science is the next generation of mankind and I have a huge passion for it and I would love for you to teach me and challenge me and tutor me and help me throughout the process. if there is some way I could contact you? msn or something. anyways let me know when we can get startedSmile
04-12-2012, 12:34 AM #4
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by Widdow View Post
I just wanted to thank you for offering to teach me on your time and I really appreciate it. I feel like computer science is the next generation of mankind and I have a huge passion for it and I would love for you to teach me and challenge me and tutor me and help me throughout the process. if there is some way I could contact you? msn or something. anyways let me know when we can get startedSmile

You can add me on MSN at [email][email protected][/email]. I'm also on Skype (my username is jacob..wall).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo