12-26-2012, 09:08 PM #1
lil__cowjar
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i was looking for a youtube bot that gives views subs comments and stuff like that and i was wonder if anyone chould tell me a free one i chould use.

when i was looking i found this You must login or register to view this content. but i dont know if its safe and free so id appreciate it if any one chould help me
01-03-2013, 05:40 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by cowjar View Post
i was looking for a youtube bot that gives views subs comments and stuff like that and i was wonder if anyone chould tell me a free one i chould use.

when i was looking i found this You must login or register to view this content. but i dont know if its safe and free so id appreciate it if any one chould help me

Use this: You must login or register to view this content.

It's a free service. There are no real YouTube Bots out there for free. They either freeze your views, steal your account, or give you a virus.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

lil__cowjar
01-03-2013, 09:16 PM #3
lil__cowjar
Little One
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
Use this: You must login or register to view this content.

It's a free service. There are no real YouTube Bots out there for free. They either freeze your views, steal your account, or give you a virus.

ty!!! wht does this do? do i have to run it for credits or somthing?
01-03-2013, 09:17 PM #4
thankx this could bee useful
01-03-2013, 09:24 PM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
ty!!! wht does this do? do i have to run it for credits or somthing?

Run both the in browser and the downloadable application. You can get massive points from doing that.

It's easy, there is also more ways to earn points but these two are highly recommended.
01-03-2013, 09:26 PM #6
lil__cowjar
Little One
Run both the in browser and the downloadable application. You can get massive points from doing that.

It's easy, there is also more ways to earn points but these two are highly recommended.

how quick is it?
01-03-2013, 10:45 PM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
how quick is it?

Pretty quick, although the points required for certain things change. I was able to earn roughly 25k in less than a day.
01-03-2013, 11:05 PM #8
lil__cowjar
Little One
Pretty quick, although the points required for certain things change. I was able to earn roughly 25k in less than a day.

nice that how u got ur subs lol
01-03-2013, 11:12 PM #9
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
nice that how u got ur subs lol

Most of them, though some are legit. I stopped using it a few days ago and have gone up a couple. I'm just trying to get the banner + custom thumbnails then I'm planning on going completely legit.

People are more likely to subscribe when they see others have than to sub to someone who has no subs.

I figure when I get to 1,000 then I stop for good.
01-03-2013, 11:24 PM #10
lil__cowjar
Little One
Most of them, though some are legit. I stopped using it a few days ago and have gone up a couple. I'm just trying to get the banner + custom thumbnails then I'm planning on going completely legit.

People are more likely to subscribe when they see others have than to sub to someone who has no subs.

I figure when I get to 1,000 then I stop for good.

do u run the plugin cause i installed it and every thing i just dont know how to use

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo