04-29-2013, 03:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

Using a few tutorials I've manage to create a Keylogger that captures every keystroke and saves them on a .txt file my next step would be to have this .txt file sent to an email daily or even hourly.

Questions:
1. Would
    sleep(int x);
be ok for this kind of software?

2. Any ideas how I can make this software send the emails while only running in the background?

3. Would I need to be sending mail through gmail's smtp server? (smtp.gmail.com)

-----------

If you've made a software with a similar feature and dont mind sharing please msg me or post down below Happy :love:

Thanks in advance,
Thiago Silva
05-01-2013, 02:52 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Re-Read what you wrote. If you are sending the text file, you can just send as an attachment. There are plenty of tutorials out there for that.

Originally posted by ThiagoRlx View Post
Questions:
1. Would
Code:
sleep(int x);

No

If you want it to remain responsive while it sends, you will have to learn multithreading. This prevents the program from becoming unresponsive while it tries to send mail.

These are very basic questions and concepts. What I advice you to do is find a C++ book and learn C++. You will learn about a lot of this stuff. You can then find tutorials online and begin to learn more about what you want to to do.

A good KeyLogger actually takes some work. If you are looking to use it for Black Hat uses, it will be identified as a Key Logger the moment it is downloaded.
Last edited by Pichu ; 05-03-2013 at 08:06 PM.
05-01-2013, 02:06 PM #3
Complete Speed
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ThiagoRlx View Post
Hello,

Using a few tutorials I've manage to create a Keylogger that captures every keystroke and saves them on a .txt file my next step would be to have this .txt file sent to an email daily or even hourly.

Questions:
1. Would
    sleep(int x);

2. Any ideas how I can make this software send the emails while only running in the background?

3. Would I need to be sending mail through gmail's smtp server? (smtp.gmail.com)

-----------

If you've made a software with a similar feature and dont mind sharing please msg me or post down below Happy :love:

Thanks in advance,
Thiago Silva

you can just take the .txt file and send it to your email. since you're using c++ using sockets would be your best bet to go about doing this but you also have to take into consideration that no one will spoon feed you around this section. so go read all you can about emailing and sockets in c++.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo