04-29-2013, 03:54 PM #1
O.P
[move]:run:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically, I've been getting into the sneaker game recently. I've bought a few pairs of Jordan's, and some other limited nike releases.

For those who don't know how this works, a nike account on twitter tweets a link at a designated time, and you must manually click on the link, then select your size, then click add to cart. On very hot releases, such as Nike Foamposite Pros, they will sell out in most sizes, 10-12, within 5 seconds.

What I really want is a program or script as follows,

1. Program opens Chrome or other browser, and refreshes twitter feed every second.

2. Program automatically opens any hyperlinks the nike account tweets in a new tab.

3. Program, in each tab, quickly selects size 11, then clicks add to cart.

From this point, I actually purchase the shoes myself. Nike will release up to 10 shoes at a time, so each one would need to be added to my cart, and from there I would manually choose which pairs I want, and would delete the others.

If you're interested in this project, feel free to Quote me. Time wise, I won't really need it for a month, but I would prefer to get it going to test before then. By Saturday would be amazing. Thanks.
Last edited by O.P ; 05-01-2013 at 12:34 AM.

The following user thanked O.P for this useful post:

Flappy Bird
04-29-2013, 04:05 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Pretty simple thing to do, unless Twitter has a system in place for this not to work idk
04-29-2013, 05:57 PM #3
O.P
[move]:run:[/move]
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Pretty simple thing to do, unless Twitter has a system in place for this not to work idk

They do not. I've looked into it a bit, it's possible, I just have no coding/programming knowledge.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo