Post: [ c# ] New Project, help wanted and needed. VISUAL STUDIO 2010
09-19-2013, 04:16 AM #1
CHAOZ
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am coding a new program, yet I'm running into some trouble. If anyone could please take the time to explain the information below it'll help a lot...

Ex : When an iOS device is plugged in to RedSnow the device model , make , and software is recognized and displayed.

I would like to learn this code as well as tweak it. Thats all I need as of right now, thanks ahead of time. Couldn't find the code anywhere online.

If you want to feel free to add me on skype.

09-20-2013, 04:34 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by RUFFINGUY View Post
I am coding a new program, yet I'm running into some trouble. If anyone could please take the time to explain the information below it'll help a lot...

Ex : When an iOS device is plugged in to RedSnow the device model , make , and software is recognized and displayed.

I would like to learn this code as well as tweak it. Thats all I need as of right now, thanks ahead of time. Couldn't find the code anywhere online.

For their program that you use in order to manage the iOS, it would most likely be coded in C/C++. Actual games and programs are made using a Mac computer with the Objective-C language. If you are really looking to do anything with it, you are going to need to find a hacked version of the Mac OS and make a partition on your computer and install it and learn from there.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

CHAOZ
09-20-2013, 04:43 AM #3
l3g3ndary
Gym leader
Originally posted by RUFFINGUY View Post
I am coding a new program, yet I'm running into some trouble. If anyone could please take the time to explain the information below it'll help a lot...

This might help you a bit. Atleast it should be a good start. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked l3g3ndary for this useful post:

Pichu
09-20-2013, 06:34 AM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by l3g3ndary View Post
This might help you a bit. Atleast it should be a good start. You must login or register to view this content.

I think he is referring to internal information. This however is very helpful to a base as to what he'd be interested in looking into.
09-20-2013, 07:05 AM #5
l3g3ndary
Gym leader
Originally posted by Pikachu View Post
I think he is referring to internal information. This however is very helpful to a base as to what he'd be interested in looking into.

Yea I didn't really answer his question I just guided him a little and maybe to get the information he could do a similar code to the one there

ex.

this.DeviceID = deviceID;
this.PnpDeviceID = pnpDeviceID;
this.Description = description;

The following user thanked l3g3ndary for this useful post:

CHAOZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo