Post: (HELP) C++ RTE TOOL Call of Duty (PS3Lib / PS3TMAPI)
01-13-2014, 03:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HERE'S A TUTORIAL! THANKS TO MILKY4444! >>> You must login or register to view this content.

I am trying to make a Native C++ RTE Tool for Call of duty and was hoping someone would be able to help me. I know C#, VB, and as of right now basic C++. I have seen this thread: You must login or register to view this content. but it just skims over c++, and doesn't actually explain how to use it in C++.
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 01-15-2014 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Answered in NEW THREAD Thanks to Milky4444
01-14-2014, 12:45 PM #2
Script
Banned
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
I am trying to make a Native C++ RTE Tool for Call of duty and was hoping someone would be able to help me. I know C#, VB, and as of right now basic C++. I have seen this thread: You must login or register to view this content. but it just skims over c++, and doesn't actually explain how to use it in C++.

If you are requesting help in C++ or a language you do not know, you shouldn't use it at all. Stick to the languages you know before attempting to write an application with a new language.
After reading that thread, it is mostly based on the .NET languages (C# and VB.NET), and only has a small portion of C++ content. Since it is, you should use C# or VB.NET since you know them better.

The following user thanked Script for this useful post:

Complete Speed
01-14-2014, 04:28 PM #3
Complete Speed
Do a barrel roll!

I agree with Script. also not everyone here wants to mod call of duty. so your question might be better suited in one of the call of duty sections. or something. also stick to c# because that is what most others are made in from what i've seen. cod tools i mean.
01-15-2014, 08:06 AM #4
Well, i do it to learn. I already have c# and vb almost second nature. I like to learn things bro. I actually already have this working now thanks to Milky4444, and just sayin, since you said "If you are requesting help in C++ or a language you do not know, you shouldn't use it at all." i believe the statement is kinda unsettling to those who want to learn. That is saying for me to give up trying in a way. Thanks anyway for the reply. Smile
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 01-15-2014 at 08:08 AM. Reason: edit
01-15-2014, 01:16 PM #5
Script
Banned
Well, i do it to learn. I already have c# and vb almost second nature. I like to learn things bro. I actually already have this working now thanks to Milky4444, and just sayin, since you said "If you are requesting help in C++ or a language you do not know, you shouldn't use it at all." i believe the statement is kinda unsettling to those who want to learn. That is saying for me to give up trying in a way. Thanks anyway for the reply. Smile

Sorry I made it sound like that. I didn't intend to make it sound like you should give up. I was meaning by it was if you are not fluent in another language you shouldn't use it, because you'd be stopping and asking for help almost every line of code you write. When I was first learning C# I had alot of questions, but I never gave up. I eventually moved to C/C++ development. I occasionally move back to C# to make sure I still remember some of it lol. I'm currently writing an app in C#, just to test my old knowledge in it. Winky Winky

The following user thanked Script for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo