08-25-2008, 12:05 AM #1
dOlLoFf
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok i was wondering if i can hook my netopia modem with built in wireless up in my room for direct ps3 connection and use my linksys to get the signal from the netopia in my room to my computer down stairs can i do this and how do i do it if so thanks-
08-25-2008, 12:42 AM #2
k i think i get what your saying you want to use 2 routers with 1 modem k im not sure if this works but ill go ahead and say what im thinking im good with this kind of stuff

k connect your modem with router 1 i say linksys would work better then get a ethernet cord put ethernet in slot 1 of router and connect to 2nd router now get another ethernet cord and connect with your laptop/comptuter and set up both routers i think you probably know how to do that and when your done just choose which router you want to connect to

im not sure if i get what your saying and btw why do you want to use 2 different routers?
08-25-2008, 02:37 PM #3
dOlLoFf
Vault dweller
no i have built in wireless for my netopia modem from the phone company...i want to hook the netopia up upstairs and hook it directly to my ps3 next to it with ethernet..so i want to use my linksys router down stairs to pick up the wireless signal from the netopia upstairs is this possible if so how do i go about doing it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo