05-12-2015, 02:31 PM #1
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); device >= Lollipop (21) (we will support kitkat and lower if possible, maybe compatibility up until honeycomb)

- Sufficient knowledge in java and android development.
- Strong OOP skills
- Understands how to use gradle and import jars (dependencies in general).
- Had exposure or experience with material design. Transitions and Animation is a plus, if you don't know them, it's not a problem.
- Can easily design with xml without relying on the visual designer

Would be cool to have AIDE & the designer on your phone

I've been learning material design styles and rules so it would be great to have someone who knows what i'm talking about.

2-3 people is fine.

Our project will be a screen recorder and it will be up on Google play on my account.

Many more projects to come and maybe we can establish a team.

Send me a private message if interested of what you can do, and what projects you've made.

And of course we will do side projects that's against google play's policy (meaning I won't upload them, and they are for fun or selling && and a product of us.

The following 3 users say thank you to Mr Smithy x for this useful post:

Geo, Im_YouViolateMe, Reyz
05-12-2015, 08:41 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Mr
device >= Lollipop (21) (we will support kitkat and lower if possible, maybe compatibility up until honeycomb)

- Strong OOP skills
- Had exposure or experience with material design. Transitions and Animation is a plus, if you don't know them, it's not a problem.

I've been learning material design styles and rules so it would be great to have someone who knows what i'm talking about.

2-3 people is fine.

Our project will be a screen recorder and it will be up on Google play on my account.

Send me a private message if interested of what you can do, and what projects you've made.

And of course we will do side projects that's against google play's policy (meaning I won't upload them, and they are for fun or selling && and a product of us.

if i had the skills i would definitelyhelp :(
05-12-2015, 08:54 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Mr
device >= Lollipop (21) (we will support kitkat and lower if possible, maybe compatibility up until honeycomb)

- Strong OOP skills

2-3 people is fine.

Would love to if I had the skills :p good luck with your project Smithy, it sounds like a good time. If you can hold off for 2-4 years I will be right there tears College incoming
05-15-2015, 06:57 PM #4
Sounds like fun, too Bad I am still Learning VB .NET, Then going to Transition to C#.
05-17-2015, 09:07 AM #5
I'm your guy.
05-17-2015, 03:20 PM #6
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Originally posted by JetTheRascal View Post
I'm your guy.

Pm me your skype and we'll talk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo